Tragedy Strikes: Mumbai Man Dies After Consuming ‘Chicken Shawarma’; Two Vendors Arrested

Man Dies After Eating Shawarma, Chicken Shawarma, Mumbai Police
Share If You Like The Article

In a heartbreaking turn of events, a 19-year-old man, Prathamesh Bhokse, passed away after consuming ‘chicken shawarma’ purchased from a stall in Mumbai’s Trombay area. Authorities have apprehended two vendors, Anand Kamble and Ahmed Sheikh, in connection with the incident.

Bhokse bought the food item on May 3 and subsequently experienced severe stomach ache and vomiting on May 4. After seeking medical attention at a nearby municipal hospital and later at KEM Hospital, his condition worsened, leading to his admission to the hospital.

Despite medical intervention, Bhokse’s health continued to decline, and tragically, he succumbed to his condition on Monday.

Authorities have initiated legal action against the vendors, charging them under relevant sections of the Indian Penal Code, including 304 for culpable homicide not amounting to murder, highlighting the seriousness of the matter.


Share If You Like The Article

24 thoughts on “Tragedy Strikes: Mumbai Man Dies After Consuming ‘Chicken Shawarma’; Two Vendors Arrested

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *